Lemon Sorbet Bath Bombs
Lemon Sorbet Bath Bombs - for the perfect 'sore muscle' bath.
Full of Essential Oils, it helps to promote relaxation.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil helps relieve stress, anxiety, and depression - giving a beautifully uplifting and rejuvenating feeling.
- Vanilla Oil not only has a wonderfully comforting scent, it has a range of mental and physical health benefits, it’s a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and promotes relaxation.
- Bergamot Essential Oil helps elevate mood and alleviate stress, it's also said to have pain relieving properties - so this is great for a 'sore muscle' bath!
Keep in a COOL & DRY place until you're ready to soak. Keep away from any damp surfaces, or humid rooms.
- Allow the bath bomb to fully dissolve in your bath water without holding it. Holding the bath bomb while dissolving may cause temporary staining of the fingers.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bath bomb to bath bomb.
- Phthalate, petroleum and paraben-free.
- Cruelty Free - Only ever tested on willing humans. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals.
- 100% vegan
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Bitartrate (cream of tartar), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (plant based slsa), Kaolin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) Fruit Polysorbate 80, Bergamot Essential Oil Citrus Bergamia, Lemongrass Essential Oil Cymbopogon Schoenanthus, Vanilla Bean Vanilla Planifolia, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel).
When used as directed, bath bombs and bath fizzies are safe.
Skin irritation can occur in some people, and eye irritation is expected to occur if splashed in the eyes. If you do get any in your eyes - immediately flush with clean cold water. If symptoms persist, you will need to contact your closest Pharmasist for medical assistance.
Unintentional ingestion of small amounts is expected to cause minor effects such as oral irritation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Keep away from Pets and Children.